What if I told that I'm totally crashed inside? Would you heal me? Would you even try to? What if I told that I need you, so badly that it makes me hate myself, and you too. Makes me hate myself because I'm weak, and you because you're kind, you can handle even my worse moment, you can love me even when I'm mean, even when I'm totally mad and lost, looking just like a psycho, you can understand even the most selfish problem. Sometimes I wonder why. Why don't you just go away and leave me alone with all my pains behind you? Is this hard? Am I so inside you as you're inside me? Am I stealing your life? Am I sucking your happiness and your freedom? I know I am. So I'm going to enjoy this, because I know that soon you'll get sick of me, and you'll leave me and I'll turn into pieces. It could be just last forever if... you loved me... Do you love me? No, this is not the right question. This one is: Will you love me forever?